Friday, March 23, 2018

Where can I go

...from your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence?  If I go up to the Heavens you are there; if I make my bed in the depths you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. 

Today I have hit the "reset" button. I thought for a few days that awful virus was going to usher me to The Gate, but after a week or so I stopped coughing enough to get into the Word of God. I have learned so much.  I have met so many people. Maybe I have met them before but their stories faded into the fabric of life.  Now, when it is time for me to be absent from the body and present with the Lord I won't have to avoid some people because I never read their stories. 

Since I didn't get to go Home, where do I go from here?  Our hope, after all, is in the Lord Jesus Christ Who created the Heavens and the Earth. There are people all around me who don't know that.

Love,  Jo

ARCHIVE