Friday, June 29, 2018

Medical Maze

Two weeks ago I couldn't even spell "Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm". I've been walking around with one for only the Lord knows how long. I am still here. "Make it your ambition to live a quiet life, mind your own business and work with your hands."   is now not just an option. 

I have seen four doctors and been through many tests, with more to come.  My Ted and our son Doug were private  pilots. On their cockpit dashboards these words were taped:  

In God we trust. 
All other things we check.

I'm checking.

Blessings: The Lord God Who is our Savior; His Word; His people;  His ministry of discipleship to the next generations. One is currently living with me.

In  a few days we will celebrate our faithful God Who led a handful of Christians to flee from the tyranny of government control to establish the true Church in an untamed land.  Oh, Lord, reawaken us to the wonder of freedom. 

                         OLD HYMN

Moment by moment I'm kept in His love;
Moment by moment, I've life from above.
Looking to Jesus 'til glory doth shine;
Moment by moment, Oh, Lord, I am Thine. 

Love,  Jo


ARCHIVE