Friday, June 22, 2018

God's Ways

A persistent discomfort in my chest and an irregular heartbeat sent me down the mountain for a C Scan. Two things were revealed:  a thorascc aortic aneurysm and a hiatal hernia.  The hernia is there to stay, but the other thingie will be treated. The point here is that without the chest annoyance I wouldn't have found out about what could have killed me instantly. The Big "C" didn't show up and that's what was on my mind. ...although I really didn't think it possible that my husband, son and I would all go Home with cancer. ...but then, ....

O.K., so I am waiting for an appointment with a thoracic for either a stint or a surgery. ....ASAP.   This is new territory, but then aren't we always in "new territory"?

I have a lovely younger woman living here with me now. She needs me and I need her. The Lord God lives in both of us.  Of course there are adjustments, but the Word of God is helping us figure out how to give one another what is needed, with proper space in between. 

Our God is an awesome God; He reigns from Heaven above
With wisdom, power and love
Our God is an awesome God.

Love,  Jo


ARCHIVE