Friday, May 12, 2017

The Finish Line

...is coming closer. Do I see through the dark glass more clearly than I did when first I heard His Name? Yes, and in His time, I will fully see and know Him.

A lost little girl was I. Accomplishment didn't fill the empty space inside me. ...and then two wonderful Christian men said these words to me: "You are worth an investment". That's the Gospel. He loved us so much that He gave His life for us. He deems us worth His investment!

Today is my daughter's 57th birthday. What a gift He gave her daddy and me, and what a gift He keeps on giving through our Deanna as she ministers to countless lost young people.

Oh, please love the lost ones of this world. There are so many.

With eternity's values in view, Lord;
With eternity's values in view.
May I do each day's work for Jesus
With eternity's values in view.

Love,  Jo

ARCHIVE