Saturday, December 16, 2017

King of Kings

Friday night I attended a magnificent concert presented by the Tehachapi Symphony Orchestra and the Messiah Choir.  With neighbors and a friend I sat in wonder amidst a packed audience to hear Handel's "Messiah".  Dear friends, I played harpsichord and organ for years in that outstanding orchestra.  Last night was different. I was not a performer. I could really listen and deeply feel the meaning of the scriptures, thrillingly sung by the seventy-voice choir. Our Lord Jesus Christ is truly God-in-the-flesh and one day, every knee will bow as He is crowned King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  Oh, how we all need reminding and reassurance of this fact.

Thursday was my 89th birthday. Five beautiful young women surrounded me at a round table as we listened to Michele Lawrence sing at a luncheon in town. She is one of the lovely ones the Lord has sent here to study His Word. Michele spent years in the entertainment world. Now she writes music and sings for Christ. Listen, if you desire on YouTube at:  https://youtu.be/div7_gUOXsg

I love you. I want to hear what Christ is doing in and through you.

King of Kings and Lord of Lords;
King of Kings and Lord of Lord.
And He shall reign for ever and ever.
And He shall reign forever and ever.
Amen!

Love, Jo

ARCHIVE