Friday, November 25, 2016

Two on the ground

...and two in Heaven. The two on the ground, their spouses and one grandgirl were here for
Thanksgiving. They all love and serve Jesus. I am a blessed mama/grandma.

It doesn't seem to be quite time for me to hunker down with two cats on a mountain in California and just wait for Heaven. ...  although when the arthritis is raging Heaven looks mighty good. God has put people in my life that don't know where they're going when they die. I love them. I don't like the choices they make but that has nothing to do with anything at all. Here's the deal: Some of those people have an aversion to church. A church should accurately be called a" hospital". ... a place where people come because we know we're sick and need the Lord and other people to help us get well. The world assumes that all in the building act all holy and sweet. When we screw up they are confused.

...and by the way, the people in the world who are my friends don't care if I am pre-Trib,  post-Trib, no-Trib or a -Mil. When I am with them, I don't eiiher.

...so what is still my goal in the life I have left? That I may know Him, and the power of His Resurrectin, and the fellowship of His suffeings, being made conformable unto His death. 

Do I really mean that?  Yep.

Love, Jo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         


.

ARCHIVE