Friday, June 10, 2016

In the good ol' summertime

..a quick check-in....no more brain blips since the one over a week ago.  I listened to the warning and have cut out activities I don't like and some people who bug me. Sleeping on my deck bed brings me closer to my Father. Water aerobics five mornings a week loosens up everything that tightened up over the winter. Playing my keyboard outside at the Golf Shop two Friday nights a months quiets me and the Bear Valley people who come to hear and sing the old familiars. ...Gospel and all. Listening to Sabara teach the Book of Matthew yesterday here in my home flew me to the moon. Listening to God's best and most humble teachers lifts me into the Heavenlies. Punching the audio button on my phone to scripture shakes me outta fretting and sets my mind on things above. Many of you have called, texted and Emailed.  ...back atcha: ...I pray for you and desperately love you.

He hideth my soul in the cleft of the Rock that shadows a dry, thirsty land
He hideth my life in the depths of His love, and covers me there with His Hand.
And covers me there with His Hand. 

Love,  Jo




ARCHIVE