Friday, April 22, 2016

Greater is HE

If you belong to Jesus, you've got a big yellow circle painted on your back. The evil one audibly told me last week in a nightmare that my husband and my son are dead.  satan, my men are not dead!  Jesus speaks: "I  TELL YOU THE TRUTH; WHOEVER HEARS MY WORD AND BELIEVES HIM WHO SENT ME HAS ETERNAL LIFE AND WILL NOT BE CONDEMNED; HE HAS CROSSED OVER FROM DEATH TO LIFE!"   Both men were born from above and are ALIVE WITH JESUS!  satan, you are a LIAR AND DECEIVER.  IN YOU IS NO TRUTH AT ALL.  Before I was born from above, you sent boys and men to try to steal my body, my dignity....my soul. Jesus protected me, satan. Listen up! you DESPISE ALL SCRIPTURE. You twist any scripture that declares that Jesus is God in the Flesh. You cause people to believe the Word of God is not "God-breathed".  you do not want anybody to believe that the Word of God has power to transform lives from darkness to light. You are bringing more divisions between Christians, attempting to weaken and defeat us with in-fighting.   God is speaking here through Isaiah:  SO IS MY WORD THAT GOES OUT FROM MY MOUTH. IT WILL NOT RETURN TO ME EMPTY BUT WILL ACCOMPLISH WHAT I DESIRE AND ACHIEVE THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH I SENT IT.  satan, you have no power against God's Word.

After Jesus saved me forever you tempted  me to give up my faith in Christ when my entire family mocked me. God gave me His Word in Matthew 10:32- 39: "Whoever acknowledges me before men I will acknowledge him before my Father in Heaven.  Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--a man's enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me. and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.  Whoever FINDS his life will lose it, and whoever LOSES HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE will find it.  satan, you didn't win. ALL of my family of the past are with Jesus in Heaven.  I will be the last one out.  you can kill my body, but you cannot kill my soul! 

satan, you have sent a flood, two hurricanes, a fire,  elders in two churches who forbade us to even mention the word "discipleship",  car wrecks,  disappointments in spiritual children , surgeries, illness, depression, the homegoing of both my husband and son in the same year,  and now you have sent your minions to compromise my personal identity so I will quit giving out the WORD OF GOD which is LIVING AND ACTIVE, SHARPER THAN ANY DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD; IT PENETRATES EVEN TO DIVIDING SOUL AND SPIRIT, JOINTS AND MARROW, IT JUDGES THE THOUGHTS AND ATTITUDES OF THE HEART. NOTHING IN ALL CREATION IS HIDDEN FROM GOD'S SIGHT. EVERYTHING IS UNCOVERED AND LAID BARE BEFORE THE EYES OF HIM TO WHOM WE MUST GIVE ACCOUNT.

You bet I have a holy fear of my Father, but He is also my dear DADDY, my ABBA FATHER. The world will never "get" this, and sadly neither do some Christians because you blind their eyes to what seems to be an oxymoron.  It isn't.

you, satan hate Jesus; you hate his Word, and you hate every one of us who believe and give out His Word to others. You see that target...that yellow circle painted on our backs and you shoot right at that part of our body that does not seem to be covered with God's armor. What you don't "get" is that every attack must get past  THE BELT OF TRUTH, THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE GOSPEL OF PEACE THAT COVERS OUR FEET, THE SHIELD OF FAITH THAT EXTINGUISHES YOUR FLAMING DARTS, THE HELMET OF SALVATION THAT COVERS OUR MINDS, (alerting us to TAKE CAPTIVE EVERY THOUGHT TO MAKE IT OBEDIENT TO CHRIST) , AND THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD.  That WORD, satan, coupled with PRAYER is a DOUBLE STICK OF DYNAMITE.  Don't you get it?

CHRIST AROSE, satan.  and that makes you a defeated foe.  God will throw you into the lake of fire that will burn forever and ever. "For the beast was captured and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfure. The rest of them were killed with the SWORD that came out of the mouth of the RIDER ON THE HORSE and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh."

 satan is trying to victimize me through identity theft.  Because a bazillion of us are now elderly and widows, these evil people believe us to be stupid and weak with no fight left in us. Dear readers, you are all vulnerable.  PLEASE get yourself humanly covered with Equifax, Transunion or Experan Don't be afraid. but don't be naive either. Satan may compromise our human identity,  but he CANNOT STEAL OUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST. satan, I come against you with the  Sword of the Spirit, which is  the Word of God.

Meanwhile:

This world is not my home; I am just a passing through.
My (real) treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue.
The angels beckon me through Heaven's open door,
And I can't feel at home in this world anynmore.

Oh, Lord, You know I have no Friend like you.
If Heaven's not my home, then Lord, what will I do?
The angels beckon me from Heaven's open door,
And I can't feel at home in this world any more.    

Love,  Jo


ARCHIVE