Monday, November 7, 2011

I Will Fear No Evil

This week has been too wacko to even attempt to reduce it to one transferable truth. Another translation for the word “wacko” is “confusing”. You know who is behind “confusion”. It is never our Lord. ...so until I get a dozen or so matters sorted out so I can think right, I will give you the scripture that is holding me together: ...good old Psalm 23:3b-4

He guides me in paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil, for You are with me
Your rod (which bops the predator on the head) and Your staff
(which hooks around my ankle and pulls us back from the abyss that backons me to just give up and fall in)
THEY COMFORT ME.

WHAT comforts me? His ROD and His STAFF

HE GUIDES ME IN PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR HIS NAME’S SAKE

IT’S HIS NAME AT STAKE; NOT OURS.

Love, Jo

ARCHIVE